CALIFORNIA INJURY ATTORNEY
Kasra spent the majority of his life in the Great Lakes State of Michigan. He was born and raised in Grand Rapids, a big-city environment that packed a small-town sense of community pride and closeness. After graduating high school, he enrolled at the local community college before attending Grand Valley State University. He worked at a gas station—in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids where he interacted with all walks of life—to support himself through college. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, Kasra moved to California.
Kasra enrolled at Empire College School of Law in Santa Rosa, California. He obtained his Master of Legal Studies and Juris Doctorate—graduating cum laude. Kasra earned the Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence as the top student in Criminal Law, Torts, Constitutional Law, Evidence, Business Organizations, and Moot Court (Best Oralist). He was also part of his school’s environmental negotiation team where he achieved a school record by placing Empire in the top five teams in the competition, beating out schools like Berkeley. All during this time, Kasra worked as a certified law clerk at the public defender’s office where he authored various motions and made court appearances. He also assisted several local prominent attorneys with research and writing, which he continues to do today.
Kasra has the talents of a research attorney and the flair of a trial attorney that together put his client’s cases in the best position for success; all combined with unparalleled customer service, a firm understanding of the law, and an authentic personality you don’t find in your average lawyer. He enjoys what he does, and it shows. We could go on more about Kasra’s experience, qualifications, and success but here is the truth: this is more about you, not our law firm or its attorney.
When Kasra accepts your case, you can count on him to ponder about it both day and night. He assumes your position and takes on your legal problems. He will consider numerous scenarios and likelihoods for your legal issue and inform you of the advantages and disadvantages of your case to collaboratively come up with a resolution. Never will he squander your time by giving you the information you want to hear. He stands out from other lawyers in the area with this simple, no-nonsense approach.
But it’s his attitude, his calm manner, and the way he gets along with anyone, even his own clients, judges, insurance adjusters, opposing lawyers, and so on, that sets him apart. Although Kasra would rather go to trial, he is reasonable, persuasive, and has the necessary abilities to reach a settlement, often sparing his client the expense of an expensive judicial process. Kasra determines to make things easier for you rather than more difficult. He accomplishes this by breaking down difficult issues until they are simple enough for anyone to understand and settle or rule in his favor.
Most lawyers approach a client’s problem from the bottom up; Kasra approaches your problems from the top floor. This allows him to see the broader picture, his clients’ objectives, and those of the opposing party. Because of this, he can develop solutions that are so unique that few other people have thought of them. When he settles his cases, his problem-solving abilities are a huge advantage.
- Juris Doctrate, Empire College School of Law
- Masters of Legal Studies, Empire College School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts – Criminal Justice, Grand Valley State University
- California Lawyers Association
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Witkins Award For Academic Excellance
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Business Organizations
- Moot Court – Best Oralist
Kasra is always keeping up to date with the latest court decisions and updates in the legal world. And outside of law, he enjoys staying active, eating delicious food, and hanging out with his friends and family. Kasra loves traveling, whether it’s within or outside the United States. He’s an avid sports fan, so football and basketball season are his favorites.
Get to Know Kasra
- Favorite hobby: Visiting new places.
- Favorite book: The Federalist Papers.
- Favorite Supreme Court Justice: Antonin Scalia.
- Things that annoy you: Drivers who text, bad lawyers, I could go on forever.
- Favorite athlete: Kobe Bryant.
- Best sports city: Detroit.
- Can’t live without: Water.
- Favorite food: Kebab.
- What you would say to your younger self now: I told you so.
- Fictional movie/TV universe would you most want to live in: Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Favorite artist(s): The Doors.
- Biggest role model: My mother and father.
- Best travel destination and why? Paris. Parisians like to have fun.
- What makes you happy? Waking up everyday and going to work.
- Silliest thing you’ve ever done: This questionnaire.